Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well, I have decided to join the world of blogging. I love looking at my friends pictures and being able to keep up with everybody busy schedule, so I thought they would like to be able to keep up with me. It has been a crazy year since I decided to do the 3 most stressful things all at once. I got married, found a new job, and moved 7 hours from my family and friends all in a matter of 6 months before our wedding day. Jared and I love Fort Worth and have adjusted to the crazy storms, dry but hot weather, and of course having to drive 7 hours to see our family. We bought our first house together and are working on fixing it up. I will show pictures when we are done.

I am not sure where to start with my first blog, so I decide to start in May. May 19th was our first anniversary!! I can't believe it has been a year and a great year. The wonderful day happen to fall on a Monday, which is Jared's day to work late and after teaching a whole year of Jr. high kids I am exhausted at 4:00. I planned a romantic dinner at home using all of our nice place settings and toasting glasses from our wedding. Those of you that know me, the word COOK at home is a surprise, but after a year of marriage I have cooked some pretty good meals. As my mom would say Jared and I look Healthy. Jared sent me a beautiful flower arrangement to school and I wore my I LOVE MY HUSBAND t-shirt to school.(Jared wore his I LOVE MY WIFE shirt as an undershirt.) The shirts were a gift from my sister Audra for our year anniversary. We had an amazing night talking about the last year, reliving the wedding and talk about future plans. Of course we went to bed early.
Our first year was amazing and I can't wait to see what next year will bring!!!

No comments: